Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale - Virtually New Dual Head Dryfire Target Simulator. http://dryfireus.com/pages/equipment/single-and-dual-units.html

Regular Price: $1350
Sale Price:$1200 shipped OBO

Comes with 12 and 20 GA barrel anchors.

Really did help my swing and smoothness. Unfortunately just not shooting as much before, and have some other hobbies taking up time, etc.

Check out the link above for info on the simulator. Software allows you to customize speeds of targets, wind, etc.

PM if interested. In Southern California - Orange County. Local pickup or meet at Prado, Triple Bs, or Raahauges is possible.

Steven.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New to the forum, thanks Ray for the kind words and plug. Hope to see shoot in the New Year with you guys. will have to get back into the "swing" of things though - been a while =p

·
Registered
69 Posts
"Really did help my swing and smoothness. Unfortunately just not shooting as much before, and have some other hobbies taking up time, etc."

Blasphemy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sidious - ha

brought some friends about a month and a half ago to show them skeet, and suffice it to say, I was rusty. Hope you are well! Wife is itching to go back, but weekends have been packed =(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts