Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Browning BT100 Its a grade I Blue gloss wood adjustable comb with very pretty and perfect wood 32" ported Hi rib barrel..they came in different rib angle types for POI and this is a 60/40 rib gun..with comb all the way up it shoots about 80%...the stock is unaltered..and uncut with brown trap pad just as in came out of the box..gun has only 2 flats through it and is very tight..blue is also perfect..this is a 98% gun and comes with 2 Browning flush chokes and wrench and will be shipped in a Browning Box in the Styrofoam...I have a prospective local buyer but am listing it here just in case and will get pics up asap if it doesn't sell tomorrow...$1650 shipped Firm!!..PM me if interested

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow ,..crazy how popular and in demand these guns are...ALL PMs Answered....Am also selling my 34" Thumbhole stock gun ,..just had the full J&P spring and firing pin overhauls...this gun has a touch of bluing wear in some very inconspicuous areas you need to look very hard to see,..it is a tight 95% gun,..dropout trigger has also had new hammer spring that is to shorten lock time very noticeably!!...call me at 44three-55three-thirteen 66 or PM for more details

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will be at Carney with the guns weather permitting Sunday if you local guys would be thinking up a FTF

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I don't have a thirteen on my phone. LOL

I heard that Nigeria is now spelling the numbers in English on their phones now. They also go up to fifteen. Problem is they eliminated the numbers.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Flyn,Hope your joking,EVERYONE knows Calvin is Legit.It's pretty easy figuring out why he put the phone number that way.

Doug H.(pa)

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Doug..I had an emergency last night...tried to dial 911 but couldn't find the eleven button either????Yes I'm giving in to the German Camp..love my Japanese made guns but tired of rice all the time...I gotta get pics up but in the mean time you have permission to rave bout how Purdy and new my Brownings are...The MD don't sell no junk!!!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I've seen both of Calvins guns,pristine condition,both of them,If I'd get the right checks in the mail,I'd own the Bt100.GRRRRRR on this economy,has me strapped some what.I don't think Calvin would go with my standard offer of $100 down and $100 a month.If he still has BT on Thursday,I might work something out,better jump on it before then if you want it.

Doug H.(Pa.)

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THE 32" Adjustable comb gun is SOLD Pending Funds to Darren

THE 34" Thumbhole stock gun is also a glossy finish/hi-polish blue gun and still available but with lots of action goin on..if you are thinking on this don't wait too long..this gun crushed longbirds today from as far back as the sidewalk went..hating to part with it but got a Kgun coming

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To all those requesting Photos of my 34" Thumbhole...hang in there,..somebody has the gun today to give it a "road test" but I will get them up when (or if) it comes home...PMs answered!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts