Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my SO5 Vandalia Trap. This is a true sidelock gun and is part of Beretta's premium SO series of shotguns. True italian craftsmanship at it's finest.

The Vandalia trap was never offered for sale commercially and only a handful were ever built. This has serial number 008.

34" fixed choke barrel. Pull Trigger. SO leather case. Includes wood and brass cleaning rod & brush.

Produced in the late 90's. Shot only one box of shells.

Located in Greensboro, NC.

Rare opportunity to own a handmade shotgun. $10,000.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Now that is a pretty trap gun! These are very special guns. I wish I shot trap so I could buy this one.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
That's a beautiful gun, very unique and rare. I almost bought one last year, later it got sold through Cabela's for much more than I can get it for. I told the seller what Sam Walton once said: "See the power of retail." :)

Vandalia were set to shoot 70/30 from the factory, and a switch to select between extractor & "soft ejector", a great feature for American Trap shooter.

BTW, JFYR, it's not "SO5 Vandalia", it's "Vandalia". The SO5 right sidelock fires the bottom barrel. Vandelia has only one working sidelock on the right side that fires the top single from a receiver that's shallower than SO5.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.