Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Connecticut Shotgun Manufaturing Company (CSMC) RBL 28 ga. side by side shotgun with double selective triggers. This gun has 30" fixed choke barrels choked imp cyl and light modified which, I think, makes it a perfect upland bird gun. The gun has standard factory stock dimensions with the exception my addition of a recoil pad that I had Keith Heeg install for extra LOP. I have the hard butt plate for the gun. I do not know the actual weight but it balances very well and swings great.

I will rate the gun at a solid 98-99%. Metal is almost perfect except for a small 1/4" long very light mark on the barrel rib connector at the muzzle end and color case hardening wear under the thumb safety where it slides forward. There is no bluing wear except for very light marks on the barrel under the forearm area that result from assembly. I cannot find any handling marks on the wood. The gun has a beavertail forearm, pistol grip stock, and upgraded 4X wood. It also has the opening assist which is an upgrade. I have shot about three or four rounds of skeet with the gun. Never carried afield.

The gun comes with the factory case and all of the original accessories. i.e. snap caps, oil bottle,wood cleaning rod, and shooting glasses. Price is $2,900 plus shipping to your FFL. I've taken a number of pictures but if you want/need more please send a pm.

Thanks for looking

amboy49

·
Registered
151 Posts
This gun has too many triggers and the barrels were put on wrong. It's a "Polish" over-under! I'll take the over-under that you have on the other thread. You know the one with the Gold Woodpeckers! The thread that you won't answer my question! I know that gun will fit me.

???

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funds have been received and the gun is considered sold. A very smooth transaction with great communication.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts