Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE-2000 36

We purchased this motor home just a year ago and were thrilled with it. It was perfect for shooting purposes. When we purchased it, there was only one owner and they took great care of it. They put in many additional "perks" such as surround sound system, good vents, etc. It has 2 slides and all the bells and whistles available in 2000. It has 46,500 miles. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow. Anyone interested, please email me and I will email the "spec" sheet for your review. Asking $40,000. It is scheduled to go to a dealer by Sept. 10th and the price may go up. I'm sad to have to sell it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm shocked how quickly a thread can fall from the top! Just making sure this thread gets seen.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I took these pictures the other night and then the camera died. I can try to take more with someone else's tomorrow. Engine is a Chevy triton (gas) V10, but don't hold me to that. We like it because when you trapshoot, you're not always near diesel gas or diesel mechanics. Before we purchased it, there was only one owner who took great car of the home. They put many extras in it (satellite, surround sound, great vents, etc). I have a pdf file of the spec sheet to email anyone who is interested. FMV is about $2,000 over what I'm asking (dealer told me that). I'd like to sell before taking it to the dealer to sell.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Not sure where you are located but Motorhomes are in the tank out here in Arizona, talking 30-40 % under Blue Book and more ... The dealers who are taking consignments want you to keep it at your place and just give them an album with pictures because their lots are over full ... They call you if someone is interested ... Good Luck ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Wish I could afford it.Twice what I paid for my house and twice as nice. I could move when made at neighbors or grass needs cut.

Up for you

Jerry Lewis

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Lisa..... Check your PM... Dan Thome (Trap2)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.