Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have 2 Browning BT100's for sale. Gun number 1 has a 34" factory ported barrel with choke tubes. It has an adjustable buttpad. Wood and metal have very few handling marks. Gun locks up tight and shoots good. Lever is to the right. Comes with 3 choke tubes and wrench along with the factory box. Has a drop out trigger along with changeable LOP. LOP now is set at 14 3/8.Price is $1450 shipped to your FFL.
Gun number 2 has a 34" choked tubed ported barrel and comes with an adjustable comb. Wood and metal have very few handling marks. Gun locks up tight and shoots good. The handle is to the right. Comes with 4 WRIGHTS S2 choke tubes. Has a selectable trigger that goes from eject to extract along with LOP. LOP is now set at 14 1/4. Price is $1450 shipped to your FFL.
Ed Chrisman
660-663-3146

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I have bought (2) guns from Ed and everyone needs to know, what Ed says you can take it to the bank. Ed's word is great and the guns I bought were even BETTER than he described. If I had a place to go with these (2) BT-100 I would buy them in a heartbeat. Ed is a VERY Honest man and a Gentleman to do business With. Joe Whitehurst

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
hi, would you have any interest in a nice 1187 fully adjustable-4 way soft top (greg Hissem/ Hart l.o.p. pad 30'bbl. pics if interested. dennis

·
Registered
358 Posts
1500.00 each? Don't know if your interested in trades. If you are I have some nice custom traps I would trade for some new ones to customize.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.