Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim- the photos of the guns you offer for sale are among the best I've seen. What camera? Lighting & background format do yo use?

Thanx

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Sure it is not just the quality guns he lists, helping those pictures look good. I don't know where he gets all of those nice guns.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Thank you guys very much for the comments. I wish I could say i was good with a camera. I try to use as much natural light as i can, no flash used on metal where close ups are required. I have the camera set on auto, so I can't screw things up too bad. The camera is just an inexpensive Canon digital. It can do some simple close ups. I like a White sheet or paper towel for the back ground as well. That's it. "Keep it simple stupid" the old K.I.S.S. principal.

Jim Veta

·
Vendor
20,008 Posts
I learned from DBBill that the best b/g is grey. And that the sensors will PU the other colors better if you have a grey b/g. I began watching photos on TS.com and concluded that weathered barn wood is about as good as it gets. I then made my gun board, painted it with grey latex and am letting it look like what ever happens. Here are a couple of pics tht tell th estory pretty well.
Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.