Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May I ask if there are any significant differences between the 2012, 2013, and 2014 Enclaves, and if so what would they be? Also what model year would have the best value for the money if I were to buy a used one? Thanks. JM

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
I work part-time for Enterprise Car Sales and can only tell you that we sell every one of those that we can get and we have never heard a disparaging remark from anyone who has purchased one from us. We recently had a buyer of a 2012 loose his in a crash and return to buy a 2013. That says a lot about how much he liked the first one!

Ed

·
Registered
923 Posts
I don't own one but I am in the market for one. The 2013 model grill changed to wide verticle bars. The 2014 has the strip of bright bulbs around the headlights. The 2014 also has plain-looking 10 spoke rims. Nicer looking 9 spoke rims are available but they only want to put them on top of the line models. I have been told by San Antonio dealers that they have to sell the vehicle with the rims that were installed at the factory. New Enclaves are going for about 8% off list right now. IMHO Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts