Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have been to the Beretta building, I was wondering if Beretta had any of their model 692 trap single barrel or combo's in stock?
I know they have there O/U 692 model out, but I'd like to see the single barrel when or if it comes out. Top barrel or un-gun style.

Thanks for the info.

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
Rumor has it they will open late, on the 8th. Something about their events coordinator quitting on short notice, leaving them in a lurch.

Bob Falfa

·
Banned
818 Posts
SPARTA, Ill. • The state of Illinois plans at the end of this month to close a money-losing shooting complex that regularly draws thousands each summer for a national competition.

The World Shooting and Recreation Complex in Sparta in southern Illinois will close soon after the Grand American World Trapshooting Tournament, which began Wednesday and continues through next week.

The Illinois Department of Natural Resources says it costs $3 million each year to operate the site, which brings in $1.1 million in annual revenue.

Gov. Bruce Rauner said in June that the complex will "suspend operations" amid an ongoing budget crisis. A Rauner spokeswoman says the shutdown could be temporary if a budget deal is struck.

A round of 171 state employee layoffs announced Wednesday includes nine workers at the shooting site.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good Lordie, WPT! What's the matter with you?

I ask something about the Beretta 692 and some folks were good enough to reply and you come on here talking about the ATA and Sparta.

I think you've lost it, Bill.

Hope you find "it" before those men in white uniforms come looking for you.

Hauxfan!

·
Banned
818 Posts
Haux,
Does it matter if Beretta is there or not when obviously they won't be for very much longer based on the reports coming out of Illinois ... All the news, all the time (consider it to be an instant news flash) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
And this has what to do with the Beretta bldg. don't you get tired of posting the same crap over and over. Everybody knows what is going on at Sparta. Why don't you Dr know it all come up with a plan to fix it or shut the hell up!

Absolutely NOTHING, but that goes for everything he writes. It is all complete BS that no one cares about. He talks to hear his own voice.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
And this has what to do with the Beretta bldg. don't you get tired of posting the same crap over and over. Everybody knows what is going on at Sparta. Why don't you Dr know it all come up with a plan to fix it or shut the hell up!
:banana::above3::anim_rofl2: LOl.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts