Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a kitchen that serves Breakfast and Lunch on Weekends? If yes, how is it set up? Outside contractor, run by club member,etc?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Our club has an outside family that runs our kitchen. They serve breakfast from 6:00 -11:00 and lunch from 11:00 till around 3:00. They provide all the food stock and man power and in return make a small donation back to the club to cover the cost of hydro. The club doesn’t make any money from it and we the club don’t have to worry about running the kitchen. The way we look at it is there providing a service to the shooters and family takes on the liability of running the kitchen. The kitchen is only open for our ata shoots and summer and winter leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
18,387 Posts
At Amarillo, we have caterers come in. Bar-B-Q trailers and the like. With this corona business, it is safer for us. The health dept. in Amarillo is very, very, very very, and I mean very strict.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
We have an outside person that runs our kitchen. They are there really as a convenience, not as a money maker for the club. I think it helps keep the members on-site, happy and full.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts