Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
He's still kicking. Rumor has it that he's been slacking lately and is trying to get things taken care of in the hen house.

Jim

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Our Foggster may be guardin the hen house? Ya know how them foxes like hangin roun there. er possibly some red-tailed hulks alurkin nearby? :)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Bird Tracker ok im still alive but didn't see anything about me in the off topic thread's which that is where I should have been and just now switched to the no frames version or non category version, or what ever it is and saw you asking well as you see I hadn't been on much latley.

I might be more in the future but have to figure out what catagory to post in well nice to be thought of!!!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/family%20photos/?action=view&current=fog1.gif" target="_blank">
</a>

Foggy

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Glad to see you're back. Can someone explain what the no frames version and web tv version is all about. HMB

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
A Frames version of a webpage actually has "sections" on the webpage. When you click on a link in one section, that link usually pops up in another section, while still keeping the original section (where you clicked on the link) intact. I don't see that happening on this site, so it might be for David's future use.

I don't use WebTV, so somebody else has to answer that question. It must be better somehow for people that use WebTV and not a computer. Maybe it's formatted for a tv screen?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.