I figured it out a few days ago that even if I could get into Montana I would have trouble getting back into Canada. I would have had to self quarantine for 2 weeks but even that option is gone. I hope the 2 day April Shoot will be held.
Ultimately we looked very hard at the situation and chose to cancel the shoot and suspend league at this time. It is never easy and where we are is fairly low population density and a large area but that does not mean a thing if someone gets sick.
We have a lot of older members and to put them in a position where they could get infected does not make any sense. Either the virus will have a low impact here or we are behind the rest of the country and it will find its way here in a bigger way.
I will post any info I have in ref. to club operations and tournaments here. Thanks George
Thanks George. The FVCTC BOD made the correct decision in suspending/canceling the Founder’s Day Shoot and 2020 Winter League. I am one of the “at risk” shooters. I am trying to isolate myself and do everything possible to prevent being a covid-19 statistic and live to shoot another day. Stay safe