Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/42mADaoCFEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
340 Posts
Laughing my ass off. I've seen that same video with other text overlayed, but the guy who did this hit a homerun. Got yelled at by a ref in San Antonio one of the first times I shot it. Me and another guy were about 30' back from the group done shooting that peg (hoop) and talking about duck hunting. I swear it was hitler for a ref on that parcour. We both felt like we were in the 4th grade caught talking in class, quite embarassing.

Most ref's try to tone it down, make it more shooter friendly.

·
Premium Member
18,761 Posts
I'd like to see that video redone about Obummercare, and the melt down of the website.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yea there are some refs that exert their ref status in FITASC.The best time I ever had correcting one was when I stepped in the first parcour to shoot and he said"Mr Seawright your 870 pump is banned in FITASC.Please step out and retrieve a legal gun."That's when I informed him that the pump was banned by the French for FITASC IN INTERNATIONAL FITASC.Not in NSCA FITASC.Please present my targets please.We shot the parcour and he conferred with chief ref and he told him "that guy with the 870 is right!"92/100 2nd place.K80- 9000 dollars,Perazzi-7000 dollars....Beating them with a 250 dollar 870 pump-PRICELESS! PUMPGUNS RULE!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts