Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well took my new Ceaser Guerini Invictus V out yesterday for the time (came in 1 day before they closed everything) and wasn’t disappointed........25,24,25,24 from 16yds..........love the gun. Beautiful wood and seems to shoot straight.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Very nice shooting WsShooter! No one could complain about a 98/100 the first time out of the chute with a new gun. Good luck the rest of the season with your new CG. - Jeff

·
Registered
284 Posts
Well took my new Ceaser Guerini Invictus V out yesterday for the time (came in 1 day before they closed everything) and wasn’t disappointed........25,24,25,24 from 16yds..........love the gun. Beautiful wood and seems to shoot straight.
Impressive numbers for shooting a new gun for the first time.
You probably had something to do with that as well. Good luck!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice shooting and definitely fair to say it’s shooting where you are looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My biggest issue has always been lifting my head and the this one seems to fit better than any other I’ve ever had or shot.......time will tell.

·
Administrator
8,665 Posts
Good shooting and congrats on a nice shotgun :) The Invictus models are solid shooters-my dad has a Invictus one that he likes a lot.

·
Vendor
1,328 Posts
It’s been a long time since I shot a 98. Congrats on new gun and great shooting!

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Great Choice ... How about a Photo of it.

I have achieved 150 Straight with my Caesar Guerini limited edition Forum.
Norm with C G 1..jpg

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Good shooting and hope you stay safe and healthy. I got my new Beretta 692 Unsingle after all the clubs were closed too. The only place to shoot is our private rifle and pistol club here in Albuquerque. They have a few spring loaded throwers. Since I have to throw the clays myself, I'm already 16 yards too close. But it's better than nothing, and a way to get out of the house safely.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts