Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally able to mount my gun well enough to try and shoot a few targets yesterday. I can lift the gun but the feeling in my shoulder is still not to good so can’t feel the gun on my shoulder very well. Too nice of a day to waste on the couch yet again. The club is closed but Range Officers are allowed to use the fields. A handful of other ROs there as well. I was only able to shoot 10 shells and managed to hit one. But overall a good day. My mount is way too soft, the gun was beating me up a bit, but I was surprised that I was able to see the targets as well as I did. I need to spend some time in front of Terry’s chart and head back out to the field. Don’t think I will be ready for TN State shoot but I’m going to try.
196FCF28-F8B2-41A4-BFED-6236C9C85179.jpeg ACE1E0C3-EB05-413F-BCA9-9CB13B039315.jpeg

·
Banned
16,304 Posts
Stay positive and never quit.
Congratulations on your progress!

Reactions: 1madss

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,913 Posts
So cool to see this! Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Congratulations on an important milestone in your comeback!! That bird that you broke must have been awfully satisfying!

Keep up the good work - we are all cheering you on!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Stay strong mentally and good things will come. I had a massive stroke back in 2002. It took about a year and a half or so to get back to “normal” but with hard work and great friends and family I’m still out there banging away.
So best of luck and best wishes on your road back!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Great story! Keep up your hard work and don't get discouraged. It will come slowly but surely.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts