Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Did this redneck's heart good to see Old Glory hanging between between and above those two Chinese flags!

Believe it or not........NBC showed the medal ceremony.

Way to go Ginny!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
Anti gun groups have gotta be pulling their hair out.

Way to go Ginny. You go Girl!

:usa:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Except thats not an air rifle shes shooting in the picture. Thats a 22lr match rifle
I believe someone grabbed a WVU promotional pic and photo shopped it for this graphic. I pulled it off another forum.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
atta way.
i look forward to seeing full coverage of all the firearm sports at the olympics on tv....in my lifetime.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Great Job Ginny
I can believe I am saying this, BUT..... they even put a good part of the USA Shooting team on the NBC morning show weekday slot.
Kim, Morgan, Cory, Vincent and others were there.
I was stunned to see that and must say, good job to whoever it was at USA Shooting who got that to happen.
I am very glad for the Mountaineers. They have a lot to be proud of with a ladies gold sitting in the wings for next years recruiting for the rifle team.
The chinese are spending a big amount of time and effort to make a real run at the total Medals. This will be an interesting games for sure.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Holy Crap, Batman, I just watched Dan Patrick interview Ms. Thrasher on NETWORK TV! I must say, her enthusiasm is infectious, and Dan Patrick was very even-handed in his questioning--Quite surprising for NBC! :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
10,628 Posts
Good on you, Miss Thrasher.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts