Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After only a month after shooting my first 25 straight, I ran 50 today in a row :) The ironic thing was my brother wanted to shoot and he was borrowing my gun so I used my fathers gun and ran 50. I tried for a straight 75 but missed 2 however I was still pleased with 73 out of 75. Just wanted to share my excitement

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good shooting Kyle ! Let us know when you run your first 100 I'm sure it will be soon 73 out of 75 Wow you should be
Proud.
Bill

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm anxious to start shooting competions and registered birds. I am planning on joining the ATA this upcoming year so that I can shoot at events such as the Ohio State Shoot and the Cardinal Classic.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Send me a pm with your address and I will be happy to send you a 50 straight Winchester patch. I have one from a long time ago and you are welcome to it.

SH

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the offer, I greatly appreciate it. I actually received a 50 straight patch from the club that I shot at yesterday. You should keep yours and cherish it. It is a huge accomplishment that I am proud to be a part of.

·
Registered
10,551 Posts
Kyle, Nice shooting there with your fathers gun as well!!! Congrats to you and your second milestone. I hope they shoot up your hat nicely, as its great to have a second trophy for each of your milestones as you progress. Keep up the good work and remember one at a time and all will happen. Just don't count your targets as you go and it will come faster. Break-em all. Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.