Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot my first 50 straight in singles an 45 in handi ended the day in 2nd with 95. 96 won every bird counts trying harder next time. .

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Nice job – now just keep it going. I recently got my first 50, 75 and 100 all in the same day, so who knows how long your roll can last.

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
Congrat's on some fine shooting!!! Get yourself the patch and keep working on the other two. As said its not uncommon to get the 75 and the 100 strait on the same event on any given day. You can do it!!! As said if you can do 2 25's in a row, you can 3 and 4 just as easy. Hope to hear of your next one soon. break em all Jeff

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Congratulations on your achievement, you should be proud of the work that you've put in to get to this point.

Just something to think about below.

...every bird counts trying harder next time. .
If you had said, "I'm going to try harder to just focus on the target.".... I would be in total agreement. Don't think for a minute that ""trying harder" is the key. You have to have total target focus and a clear mind if you want to shoot your best. Do all of your thinking before you call for a target. When you call pull, your mind should be a total blank with all of your energy being used for target focus.

YOU CAN'T MAKE IT HAPPEN, YOU HAVE TO LET IT HAPPEN!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
A coach I once had instilled an idea that always stuck..."You aren't shooting a 100 bird match, your shooting 100 one bird matches" ONE AT A TIME! Your getting there congratulations.

·
Registered
533 Posts
congrats,lm in the same boat,50 straight in couple tournaments,at 64 yrs l too want and will get a 100 straight,Positive mental attitude will do it and you and have it and will do it,we won't hope for it we will do it ONE bird at a time...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts