Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great feeling it is to be able to post something like this. I have to say im very happy i was able to do something ive never been able to do before. Last night i was on a roll, cranking them out left and right. No mistakes or anything. Everything was going great. Wait you all are probably thinking 250 targets broke straight. No no no im talking about reloaded shells. I reloaded 250 perfect shells with no imperfections, no foul language, no spilled shot or powder. And it only took me about an hour. So with those perfect 250 shells i may be able to break 250 birds. I hope so. I hope i didnt get anyone worked up when i said 250 straight.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Shouldn't you get some neat little patch for your vest celebrating your accomplishment? Paid for by your local retailer component store of course.
dju

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ha-ha!! You got my attention. I was all set to give you major props. I think i will anyway. Congrats!! it is cool to see those empty hulls go into that machine, only to come down the shoot, pull after pull, perfect little clones, at least most of the time until a primer starts to go in sideways or a wad gets all twisted up, you pull it out and the retaining pin slips and lands somewhere in the darkest corner of your shop, the wife comes in and asks you about inviting the Monahans over for dinner, the dog is barking and then your cell phone rings.

Aside from that, it's really enjoyable : )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.