Trapshooters Forum banner

Fiocchi Interceptor 1oz #8 1300fps

1861 Views 7 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  LaPlata
I bought a few cases of the Fiocchi Interceptor 1oz as shown in the picture below because they were the only thing I could find. I tried them and don't shoot well with them. They do not eject from my K80 but eject fine in my MX15 (but kicks too much for me). So if you know these shells and like them then this is for you (or maybe you want to take a chance). I was alerted today (4/7) by a member that these are "Spreaders" meant for short range shooting (like 20 yards) so would not work well for Trap, they are more meant for close sporting and game targets. So make sure this is for you.

I have 9 cases left. I paid $78.49 plus 6% tax for each so I figured $83 per case is a good price to offer them to you.

This would have to be face to face as shipping them would be too expensive (an a hassle). I am in Baker, WV (near Winchester, VA - I frequent here a lot). Let me know if you are interested and we can work out meeting within a reasonable distance from me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am driving to Westchester NY (White Plains area) this Friday afternoon and will be there Friday evening and most of Saturday if you are close to that area. I will also be at "Stonewall Rifle & Pistol Club" on Sunday (4/11) for an ATA shoot if you are close to Churchville, VA.

· Registered
803 Posts
Take a look at your maps for your trip. If you'd have time I could meet you in Binghamton NY Friday morning then you could continue on down Route 17/87 to White Plains. It should not throw you off much if at all really. Let me know soon as I'll have to tell work tomorrow I'm taking Friday off. Thanks.
You would need to come up through Pa thru the Scranton area then North on rt 81 to Binghamton NY.

· Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Take a look at your maps for your trip. If you'd have time I could meet you in Binghamton NY Friday morning then you could continue on down Route 17/87 to White Plains. It should not throw you off much if at all really. Let me know soon as I'll have to tell work tomorrow I'm taking Friday off. Thanks.
You would need to come up through Pa thru the Scranton area then North on rt 81 to Binghamton NY.
I am traveling from West Virginia to Westchester NY you are not on my route. You would be another 3 hours north. I am leaving WV around 3pm and getting to Westchester NY around 8pm.

· Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was alerted today (4/7) by a member that these are "Spreaders" meant for short range shooting (like 20 yards) so would not work well for Trap, they are more meant for close sporting and game targets. So make sure this is for you. I updated the description above.

· Registered
803 Posts
I was alerted today (4/7) by a member that these are "Spreaders" meant for short range shooting (like 20 yards) so would not work well for Trap, they are more meant for close sporting and game targets. So make sure this is for you. I updated the description above.
Thanks for your consideration.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts