Tool accessory Auto part Machine

Floor Machine Vehicle Crane Flooring

Machine Tool accessory Auto part Screw Machine tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Very nice job, I have been a loader on such a machine and you had to watch your fingers while feeding the targets. Also, pulling and pushing the machine handle was excellent exercise especially with a fast-shooting squad.

· Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Traploader, I would really like the manual. I will PM you. The paint is hunter green. I tried it over 3 different colored primers and black primer seemed to get the closest to the color I wanted. Tried to scan the actual color but could not get it right, could not get a good clean flat piece up to the scanner eye. The wood is the actual mounting piece. Trying to get with the guy that gave it to me and get a little history of it. My Dad told me that it came from Vandalia when they switched to factory electric traps. Thanks all

· Registered
1,983 Posts
PJ999

I had one of these years ago, that had been converted to a self-cocking trap with an add-on made by Clyne Bros., and distributed by Rhodeside, Inc. of Piqua, Ohio.

It consisted of a motor and gearcase with a rod that attached to the old trap.

I was tripped with a button on a cord that actuated a relay to trip the arm.

I still have the instructions and parts list book for it, and it says it can also be used with a Remington #41 trap.

It was rather long and bulky, but it compared to the early Western Traps.

A piece of history.

· Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks very nice Wolfman! The Western White Flyer was originally green, really close to what I have. There was actually a Clyne Puller on Ebay a while ago and it was hooked up to the same trap I have. I have mine in cocked position with a keeper pin in place.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.