Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put this gun together from parts I had from over the years a real street sweeper. Bill Mains put Sweet Pea on her last year I sure do miss him coming every winter a good friend. It is a 3 inch gun and Stu Wright supplied the few missing parts at the Grand this year installed them and gave her a clean bill of health. Hope I never have to use it for protection. I will shoot it for crazy quail this week as a test run can't wait 72 years old with a new toy excited more than when I was young.
oldoneeye_2008_030373.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_030384.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_030385.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_030386.jpg

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Dig that craaaazy stock.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
BYG--Looks like 29 pieces, the pistol grip- then 27?? pieces of laminate-- then the butt. Maybe Old One Eye will give us an exact tally???? Very unique & nice, somebody spent quite a bit of time on the wood. I like the checkering pattern. Ross Puls

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
I like it

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picked up the wood years ago guy who had it wanted regular wood so I purchased it for 150.00 the work that went into the making of this set was a love of labor. all those layers and then shaping to a stock and forarm guy must have been a master woodsmith

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Cool gun. Great Job.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Fantastic! I have always wanted to see a picture of sweet pea. Nice job Buddy!Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts