Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a McDaniels trigger rebuilt by Mr. Crenwelge. He did an outstanding job as always. He tuned it and installed the hook to make it a release again. He didn't charge me a dime as it took a little longer than he wanted it to. Great man to do business with! Thank you Sir. }}} Dan.

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
He's the very best and way to fair on his prices. Send him a check for the work and count your lucky stars that we are blessed with a Gunsmith of his quality. I drove 300 miles round trip to his shop this week to get him to do a couple of little jobs for me. I'm just lucky that he is that close!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
He's the very best and way to fair on his prices. Send him a check for the work and count your lucky stars that we are blessed with a Gunsmith of his quality. I drove 300 miles round trip to his shop this week to get him to do a couple of little jobs for me. I'm just lucky that he is that close!!!!!!!
I would drive 300 miles round trip for a good gunsmith. Because I HATE shipping guns. I hate the bs shipping policies, I hate the cost, I hate worrying about damage or theft.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
This phone number and address are on here if you search for his name. Make sure you get the one with the Texas address. He used to be up north until a few years ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts