Trapshooters Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
What I don't understand is why the law of supply and demand is not operating.
Take other shortages during the pandemic, if produces can make money by filling a demand, they did it. I can't buy that it's only because of politics because where profits are involved, companies are are usually driven by sales over anything else.
What is going on?
It is starting from the top. The steady flow of raw materials was interrupted just as the supply chain. Now the trickle down affect has reached the consumer. If you can't manufacture a finished product, it does not matter what the demand or money is to be made.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Don't give up. Different DC's have taken delivery and others still have not been shipped.
Sooner or later, if you keep checking, you'll find them.
One thing I can guarantee you, if you sit here complaining about NO ammo,
you'll never find any. During these tough times, you must be persistant!.
I'm out 3-4 days a week trying to find it. I'd love to see an end cap like the guy posted in his comment, but that ain't here. I've tried Dick's, Dunham's. Cabela's, Overton's (Camping World), and all the Ma and Pa shops around. My brother found 7 boxes at a Dunham's the other day, and they got $9.99 for them. This is effing insane.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
What I don't understand is why the law of supply and demand is not operating.
Take other shortages during the pandemic, if produces can make money by filling a demand, they did it. I can't buy that it's only because of politics because where profits are involved, companies are are usually driven by sales over anything else.
What is going on?
May I suggest that Gov't lizard people from Hollow Earth are buying up all the ammo to prove that the Earth is flat?

π׶∆° @jk80

·
Vendor
836 Posts
Our youth team is very fortunate - receiving 46 flats today compliments of the NRA. Just in time, season starts tomorrow. 💪🇺🇸

The shells are from Crow Shooting Supply. I asked them what else they had for inventory. They said ... not a thing. Ugh.

·
Registered
52 Posts
here in communist connecticut you have to be consistent and on top of your game to get them when you do find them theyre limited purcahses and the store usually only has several flats. i often wonder if alot of these places only put them out in small amounts to keep people coming back daily

·
Registered
144 Posts
Now that Remington ammo is up and running again, hopefully they'll help things out some, but I'm sure it's going to take a while because demand is so high and people are grabbing as many as they're allowed. We found some of those Walmart Top Guns a few weeks ago on a tip from a friend and got some but they were gone in 2 days. Since they don't know when more will be in you have to scout to try and time it right. Good luck everyone, hopefully things will get better soon.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Still say it‘s all about the money, low supply, high demand, price increases are inevitable.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Pretty much nothing around here. I have my first pcp air rifle coming so going to leave the shotguns in the closet until this comes back to some sort of normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Cabela’s in Sun Prairie had Gun Clubs#8 ,Top Gun #8 and Herters#9 today. One flat limit.
Did they have a good supply and what was pricing like? I'll be passing through Madison on Sunday. Probably all gone by then but a person can hope.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts