Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any states that are getting target loads (12ga.)? I'd about take a road trip at this point. Wisconsin is dry.

·
Registered
788 Posts
If Wisconsin has a Cabelas, which I am pretty sure they do, I would check there, get there at least a half hour before they open on a Saturday. You'll have to wait in line, but I have bought 18 flats in three trips this spring while there has been virtually nothing anywhere else. Bass Pro might be another good bet, or a Sportsmans Warehouse.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If Wisconsin has a Cabelas, which I am pretty sure they do, I would check there, get there at least a half hour before they open on a Saturday. You'll have to wait in line, but I have bought 18 flats in three trips this spring while there has been virtually nothing anywhere else. Bass Pro might be another good bet, or a Sportsmans Warehouse.
We have a Cabela's in Richfield. They're also dry, last anyone I know checked.

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
Our club bought 150 4 packs out of one location. We'll be out again tomorrow to buy as many more as we find.

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
I have 4 Super Walmart's close to me and not one of the even have 1 box of shells.
Don't give up. Different DC's have taken delivery and others still have not been shipped.
Sooner or later, if you keep checking, you'll find them.
One thing I can guarantee you, if you sit here complaining about NO ammo,
you'll never find any. During these tough times, you must be persistant!.

·
Vendor
1,313 Posts
When our local Cabela’s gets any shells in they have been limiting buyers to 4 boxes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Main thing I am able to find thru local northeast ms, west to and northwest alabama Walmart’s & academy’s have been various 28 guage skeet & sporting loads. Lucky for me I have a Briley Companion tube for my unsingle or top single, at least I can shoot singles practice and save my 12s for handicap & doubles

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
What I don't understand is why the law of supply and demand is not operating.
Take other shortages during the pandemic, if produces can make money by filling a demand, they did it. I can't buy that it's only because of politics because where profits are involved, companies are are usually driven by sales over anything else.
What is going on?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts