Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder for FRGC Friday night Fun Shoot-New Years Eve style. I'm going to try for a 7:00pm cutoff-so we can get the shoot rolling on time. Spiral Cut ham-and pork tenderloin for dinner-with plenty of sides-and snacks for later. Ring in the new year with a "Bang" so to speak. New years day-Allegan for 75 bird pick,and fifty bird draw-I think they are roasting a hog also. Sunday-Gun River for our WMCC shoot. Fun filled weekend for our Shooters.Perry

·
Registered
695 Posts
this is one of the best a-b draw shoots around. come out and have a good time with great ppl. way better than going to some packed bar

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I heard W.C. was going to buy everyone a drink who shows up and shoots! All you have to do is sign up, shoot the event, and afterwards collect your free drink!

Thanks go out to W.C.

Your Friend (I think),
Matt Ski

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Perry

The wife and I will be there I'' bring my normal loads and melt some snow for ya. Looking forward to a great shoot

Don S.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey All,

Thanks to Perry for posting the thread!

Protections and other shooting will begin at 5:00.

As mentioned, the calcutta signup cutoff is 7:00, so if your not going to be there in time, call ahead (269-561-2133) to get your name on the calcutta sheet! The usual 50 Bird A/B Draw Calcutta will be shot from the 16 and 20 yard lines. All shootoffs are 10 bird (alternating shot) from the 25 yard line.

Usually back doors and other games are shot afterwards, so feel free to stick around after!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Santa delivered all the presents on the "Christmast List" Thread!

Posted below are the results from last months Fennville Friday Night Fun Shoot!!!

Hope to see you all on Friday! :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hi all,

Hoping to see you Fri night - weather looks pretty mild so should be a good night of shooting. Perry, the menu sounds great, holler if you need some help!

Happy New Year to all - whatever you're doing, keep it safe and fun!

Cindy

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Cindy-Robin has it planned out,and Brian L is cooking also. Should be fun-hope we get some shooters!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.