Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FGRC 2017 Grand.jpg
The Fennville Grand is coming - just a month away!! Come join us for 2 days of shooting! Food available for breakfast and lunch both days. Smoke'N Joes BBQ will provide the food this year- Menu is on the flyer. Plus our traditional (amazing) Pancake Breakfast on Sunday. You won't leave hungry for sure!

We will also be shooting under the lights on Saturday after the 50 bird calcutta. Let's see what fun games our Range Master has in store!

5 Man teams can sign up in advance but it's not necessary (form is attached if you want one). Notice that you can shoot on 2 teams but a team has to switch out at least 3 shooters.

This year we are raffling off a 1971 beautiful Browning BT99 with a hard case! I've attached some pictures of the gun as well. Wow is she a beauty! Remember some extra cash for raffle tickets and maybe you'll take her home with you!

Please see the attachment below (PDF file) for details!

Hope to see a lot of folks come out - it's always a lot of fun with tons of shooting. Bring a lot of shells!!
Brenda

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
Sorry for the late reply Double Trouble but no, the same 5 shooters cannot shoot both days or twice in 1 day. Only 2 of those people can shoot together after that. Hope that makes sense!

See everybody tomorrow - can't wait!!!

Cindy

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'll put the numbers together that I have and post them tomorrow. Thank you to all that participated and shared their time with us. I had a great time, hope all of the shooters did too!

Cindy

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks Cindy and the entire crew at the club for a really well run shoot!

It was great to reconnect with some people who I haven't seen for awhile.

Thanks to Smoke'n Joe's BBQ for keeping us fed! Well done!

Steve VV

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone that came! Two beautiful days and a great turn out! For anyone that missed it, the winner of the BT-99 and hard case was Troy VanMiddlesworth! Hope to see a great turn out for the September 10th shoot!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts