Trapshooters Forum banner

Fennville Friday night fun shoot 06-25-2021

507 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  bboutfitters
It’s time for Fennville Rod & Gun Club’s Friday Night Fun Shoot, Friday, June 25th at 5:30pm!!!

Come out for a fun night of shooting – protections, 50 bird Calcutta and games!!

We will be having a fish fry – fish, coleslaw, onion rings and french fries – all for $7!!

The clubhouse will open at 5:00, protections start at 5:30, deadline for the signup is 7:00 (call the club if your running late and we’ll put you on the program and you pay when you arrive), games will follow the program and any shoot offs needed.

Hope to see you all there

Will Wissink
Fennville Rod & Gun Club
2503 49th St.
Fennville, MI 49408
Ph: 269-561-2133

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactions: lostandout
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Can’t wait I’m ready to do some shooting. !!!!
It’s time for Fennville Rod & Gun Club’s Friday Night Fun Shoot, Friday, June 25th at 5:30pm!!!

Come out for a fun night of shooting – protections, 50 bird Calcutta and games!!

We will be having a fish fry – fish, coleslaw, onion rings and french fries – all for $7!!

The clubhouse will open at 5:00, protections start at 5:30, deadline for the signup is 7:00 (call the club if your running late and we’ll put you on the program and you pay when you arrive), games will follow the program and any shoot offs needed.

Hope to see you all there

Will Wissink
Fennville Rod & Gun Club
2503 49th St.
Fennville, MI 49408
Ph: 269-561-2133
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.