Trapshooters Forum banner

Federal Shell Program

17359 128
Received an email from USA Clay Target regarding an ammunition program for youth shooting. Appears to be a program from Federal, and orders are going to Vista Outdoors. We place our team order the day after the email was sent out, about 2 weeks ago. We received an email confirming that they did get the order, but have not been contacted at all regarding payment or shipping. Im sure others here took advantage of this pricing and placed orders as well. Has anyone gotten their shells, or at least a ship date?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Our 4-H shooting port club just placed an order on Jan 19th, to the vistoutdoor email for the youth shot shell program. We still haven't herd anything yet. We have never done this before, what should I expect communication wise and delivery time?

Does Winchester also have this type program? IF you know of any other's please forward me any information, thanks

Brian

Safe shooting

· Registered
45 Posts
Our first order was placed in January from Federal Vista Outdoors. Second order was placed in February through Winchester. The USA clay target league also ran a shell program through Vista.
oh no...now I am nervous again. We ordered Jan 19th and received the confirm email, but nothing since.

Does Winchester have a youth program? Any other youth programs info would be great as well.
Could you email me any info to <Do Not Post Personal Contact Info>

· Registered
45 Posts
Hope everyone is well! Another dumb newbie question, but is the federal youth shot shell program through Vistaoutdoors 1 once a year thing or does it open for more club order more than 1 time a year? IF so when and is there a list to get on to receive notifications when it does open?

Also found out our club does have an order number and Vista said we are in the que but they ran out of ammo, so maybe at some point we will get some shells for the club? LOL

Stay Safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts