Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,107 Posts
I just got the email from SCTP regarding this program. I noticed the program started in December. I wish we had known about this before we bought our shells for spring season.

· Registered
2,107 Posts
Our 4-H shooting port club just placed an order on Jan 19th, to the vistoutdoor email for the youth shot shell program. We still haven't herd anything yet. We have never done this before, what should I expect communication wise and delivery time?

Does Winchester also have this type program? IF you know of any other's please forward me any information, thanks

Brian

Safe shooting
I kept hearing that Winchester had a similar youth discount program. However, I have yet to be able to find out any information on it. I even tried contacting Wincehester directly severdal times and received no reply.

· Registered
2,107 Posts
I emailed Vista to try and get some info on their program as I know it’s too late to get anything this year, but I still haven’t heard anything. At this point I don’t think it’s too early to start on next years plan.
I am hoping they may offer a similar program this fall. We have enough shells to get through the remainder of our spring season but they will be depleted come fall.

· Registered
2,107 Posts
I submitted our order on Nov. 17th. I received an acknowledgement that it has been accepted but have yet to be contacted for payment. This program sold out in less than one day last fall. The best advice would be to apply as early as possible and cross your fingers.

· Registered
2,107 Posts
Our order was cancelled also. What's the deal? Are they not making enough shotshells?
Last fall we applied under the same program. As mentioned above, they had a "limited" number of cases to be sold under the youth program. I submitted an application within 4 hours of the announcement of the program only to receive an automated email saying the program was already sold out. They did however offer to let us buy directly from their website for $10.99 per box. We passed on that option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts