Trapshooters Forum banner

Federal Shell Program

17583 Views 128 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  mschulte06
Received an email from USA Clay Target regarding an ammunition program for youth shooting. Appears to be a program from Federal, and orders are going to Vista Outdoors. We place our team order the day after the email was sent out, about 2 weeks ago. We received an email confirming that they did get the order, but have not been contacted at all regarding payment or shipping. Im sure others here took advantage of this pricing and placed orders as well. Has anyone gotten their shells, or at least a ship date?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
We received our 4 pallets earlier this week. More on the way from Winchester. Our kids would probably not been able to have a season if it weren't for Federal, Winchester and our local Cabela's. Ammo is non existent here in Ohio unless you want to pay double.

· Registered
172 Posts
oh no...now I am nervous again. We ordered Jan 19th and received the confirm email, but nothing since.

Does Winchester have a youth program? Any other youth programs info would be great as well.
Could you email me any info to <Do Not Post Personal Contact Info>
Vista did not communicate too much but we placed our order around that same time. You might want to send them an e-mail.
The Winchester program was through the SCTP. We have kids who compete in both the USA Clay Target League and the SCTP.

· Registered
172 Posts
As others have said, contact them about the order if you haven't heard from them. Once payment is made it ships pretty fast.
If any of you have a local Cabela's I highly recommend that you contact them about financial assistance. Ours has been amazing. The extra money they receive from customers rounding up at the register go into a fund to help out local organizations and they love to help youth shooting sports.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts