Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received an email from USA Clay Target regarding an ammunition program for youth shooting. Appears to be a program from Federal, and orders are going to Vista Outdoors. We place our team order the day after the email was sent out, about 2 weeks ago. We received an email confirming that they did get the order, but have not been contacted at all regarding payment or shipping. Im sure others here took advantage of this pricing and placed orders as well. Has anyone gotten their shells, or at least a ship date?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I just got the email from SCTP regarding this program. I noticed the program started in December. I wish we had known about this before we bought our shells for spring season.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Received an email from USA Clay Target regarding an ammunition program for youth shooting. Appears to be a program from Federal, and orders are going to Vista Outdoors. We place our team order the day after the email was sent out, about 2 weeks ago. We received an email confirming that they did get the order, but have not been contacted at all regarding payment or shipping. Im sure others here took advantage of this pricing and placed orders as well. Has anyone gotten their shells, or at least a ship date?
The plan is to take orders now and once the program offer wraps then start to work on order fulfillment. They know the season schedule so they are doing everything they can to get the orders processed as quickly as possible!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just placed our club order yesterday. We also have an order in with Winchester. Unfortunately, I don't think we will get either order before our practices start in a couple weeks.

Please keep everyone updated on their expected ship dates and when you placed the order. I am going to have to figure out what to do with my new shooters as they don't have a stockpile of ammo like some of us do.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Our 4-H shooting port club just placed an order on Jan 19th, to the vistoutdoor email for the youth shot shell program. We still haven't herd anything yet. We have never done this before, what should I expect communication wise and delivery time?

Does Winchester also have this type program? IF you know of any other's please forward me any information, thanks

Brian

Safe shooting

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Our 4-H shooting port club just placed an order on Jan 19th, to the vistoutdoor email for the youth shot shell program. We still haven't herd anything yet. We have never done this before, what should I expect communication wise and delivery time?

Does Winchester also have this type program? IF you know of any other's please forward me any information, thanks

Brian

Safe shooting
I kept hearing that Winchester had a similar youth discount program. However, I have yet to be able to find out any information on it. I even tried contacting Wincehester directly severdal times and received no reply.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Yes, I am but thanks!
Our local Rural King gives us a pretty decent discount on shells for our youth team. We just bought 35 cases last month. Between their discount and our sales tax exemption, we save a good little chunk of change. Best of luck to you and your program.

·
Registered
171 Posts
We received our 4 pallets earlier this week. More on the way from Winchester. Our kids would probably not been able to have a season if it weren't for Federal, Winchester and our local Cabela's. Ammo is non existent here in Ohio unless you want to pay double.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We received our 4 pallets earlier this week. More on the way from Winchester. Our kids would probably not been able to have a season if it weren't for Federal, Winchester and our local Cabela's. Ammo is non existent here in Ohio unless you want to pay double.
Could I ask when you placed the order (sent in the forms)?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts