Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Got my Win at the grand, got Rem. about two weeks ago, contacted Federal and they told me everything ok, will be sent about 1st week in Nov. Virg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is the any way to check on the statis of your rebate check? I sent my rebate information to federal four days before the grand was over. Three months is enough time to issue a check

·
Registered
72 Posts
Why make a good customer jump thru hoops? Why not lower the price and stop with the nonsense? It's all a scheme in hope's you the customer will some how screw up and not send in the receipts properly and they will keep the rebate cash.
Keep your products, I find local sales at 4.98 ea with out your hassles, I buy plenty then.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Treefrog, tell me where we can get these $4.98 STS's, Nitro's, AA's and Gold Medals without a rebate. I'm sure we'd buy plenty of them as well. Thanks David

·
Registered
132 Posts
Call Federal,[can look up number on internet under Federal ammunition], call the toll free number and push the number it asks for under rebates and that will connect you with the Stacy, Minn rebate center, if I was home I have them writtin down and would post them here.

I called them last week on mine that I sent in after the Grand and they told me right after the 1st of Nov.

Let me know in a couple of days if you cannot get thru and I will email you the numbers. Virg

·
Registered
340 Posts
I bought a flat of AA's & downloaded the rebate form. I cut the UPC code off the cardboard carton label.

Does anyone know if I need to include each and every UPC code cut from the individual boxes (10)?

I checked the Federal website and form, & which UPC code to include is vague. I can't call Federal because the website says they are closed until 1/3/11.

Has anybody sent (just) the flat's UPC code and gotten their rebate?

thanks,

JS in PA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.