Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a thread on here awhile back that was making the current rebate offers seem pretty gloomy.

I filled out two different federal rebates on Monday and had an email notification today that they were approved. Federal even let you do everything online, I did it all from my phone. Snapped a few photos, screenshotted the receipt.. no cutting boxes open and removing UPC codes from the individual boxes. They made it pretty simple!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I did mine also on Wednesday, last week and got the approval e-mail Monday.

There was another rebate you can use the same pics and proof of purchase for, that gets you $50 more for FederalPremium.com and free shipping up to $20, did that one Sunday and got the approval today.

It’s Target Time Promotion #: P3890

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looks like Federal‘s rebate period ended 8/31/2020. Anyone know if they are having a fall rebate like Remington?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn’t realize the rebate had ended when I posted this. I barely caught it, and wouldn’t have even known about it had there not been a link to the promo on the online shopping page.
I wish the other manufacturers would jump on board with the online processing though, it sure beat the heck out of opening all the cases to cut the UPC codes from all the individual boxes

·
Registered
96 Posts
They put the rebate on a gift card and it is a PITA to use.
No more federal rebates for me!
It is easy if you're using the full amount on a purchase, It is difficult if you don't know the amount left on a card if you didn't use it all the first purchase.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Ammo had to be purchased by 8/31 but the rebate request could be filed up to 9/30.
if it’s been a long time with no response call about it. You will have to google the 800 number

1 - 9 of 9 Posts