Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Received check yesterday. I believe submitted about 2 mos ago.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Don't despair if you can't get the pin #! I had the same problem and the guy told me you really don't need the pin number if you go to the front window of gas stations or the cashier at stores such as CVS. They only wanted the pin # if I chose debit! The gal told me to select credit and both my purchases went through smoothly! In fact, used up $97 + just now so mine is about done! Tom Rhoads

·
Registered
285 Posts
I also got a "promotion declined" post card from Vista Outdoors saying that I didn't supply UPC barcodes or purchase receipt/invoice with my submission. I most certainly included those items - I think they just got separated after their receipt. All I needed to do was resubmit those items and they would re-look at my submission. I called the 800 number on the card and explained that I had indeed already included the requested items in my original submission. A real nice woman looked up my records and indeed saw that she had everything they needed to complete my rebate. ??????? I don't know what happened, but she said she would put it on through for me and I didn't need to do anything else. I just don't think they have a very good grip on their rebate process, but their handling of my phone call restores my faith in Vista Outdoors quite a bit.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Holy Moly Gamesguy is jinxed!!!!
Had to read this thread to see if anyone else experienced this wreck tech wreck?
I participated in the Federal 2nd Amendment rebate..... for a qualifying purchase you could choose either 2nd Amendment t shirt or shooting bag or both. I chose the shooting bag. Two weeks ago I received my "major award" as the wife called it.... a t shirt......in XL I'm NOT an XL ??? Called them up politely said wtf batman ... spoke to a nice young lady who said .... yup our bad ... we will mail your bag out shortly. Thank you kindly!
Next purchased 5 flats of GM papers for the Gold is Grand rebate. Submitted online. Easy Peasy all is good.
Fast forward to the othe day......get letter in mail from Federal Premium Ammo.
Open it up find Debit card inside for $22. HUH Deja Vu' all over again.
Call up again... get a nice young man on the phone....says yup our bad....we will mail you out another card for $78 asap....Thank you very kindly. I asked how on earth did you get$22? I have no idea .
I'm going back to bed now!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
It has been a headache dealing with them it's taken me almost 5 phone calls to get this all straightened out. Vista is running to Many promotions at One time between the grand rebate the clay breaker the alliant powder and even bushnell all of which I had purchased and then to add on top of that the 2nd amendment one for t shirt and range bag. Finally all straightened out. I received checks for my gold is grand rebates and credit card for my Bushnell one. Anyone else get checks for their rebates? They also tried to short me on half of my rebate for the clay breaker and when I called she had no answer why they did that after she pulled it up and receipt matched all the upc I sent it. Federal better find a better company to take care of their rebates if they plan to do this in future

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Got my Federal "Gold is Grand" rebate debit visa card in the mail today! No issues. Took 10 weeks. I will warn folks that the card expires in October, 2018, so don't let the card sit around or you will be out of luck! Too bad it just can't be redeemed for cash.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just to clarify,

Have some people submitted for the rebate with he older brass-based plastic version of FGMs and received a rebate? ( There are still a few Walmarts finding stock left over that had been tucked away in the gun room.)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got a rebate for for 10 ten dollars for my wife and I. Our rebate was supposed to be 100 dollars each. I've call at Cory at 234-207-0772. 3 times so far only get a voicemail. So far NO return call in over a month. If this is customer service you get from Federal Ammunition. I'm really don't think they need my business again. I will post update on how long it takes to get my refund. I sent my forms in June just before Michigan State Shoot.

Is anyone else having problems getting return call?

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was vista outdoors that was handling the savage rebate too.
I bought my daughter a rascal .22 and got declined on the rebate.
But I did just get an email that my federal rebate was approved.
So 50% of the time it works every time.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well i just called and left my fifth message today. I plan on calling everyday or so till I get my money. Talk to another shooter this weekend. He sent his forms in March. Still hasn't get anything!

Steve O

21 - 40 of 46 Posts