Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't receved your rebate from federal (like I have) the # to call is 1 866 269 5194 I have been calling sence mid december about the one I sent in and they have gave me the same storey for 6 weeks (10 to 20 more days due to delays) so if enough people call they may get to work and get these out. Or if enough people tell them they will buy some other type of shells next time then they may get to work then. Mine was sent in before the dead line in oct and receved at the end of oct 3+ months and nothing.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i have also been calling every 2 weeks and keep getting the same story, it was a popular promotion,you will have your check in 10-14 days, etc. I called last monday the 24 of january was told it would be mailed that friday and i would get a call when it was sent out. Well no call and no rebate. I think its time to say the hell with federal and go to remington. My wifes remington rebate came in 4 weeks. Steve Wolf

·
Registered
63 Posts
All the more reason to buy Remington. I got my rebate the same day I bought shells, and also got it in cash not a check.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I got my rebates from federal last week (2/3/11). They were sent in October 2010. I almost forgot about them it was so long.

mac

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.