Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This round came from a Walmart Federal 4 pack. I've had my share of FTFs with Federal shells that have had deeply seated primers, but this one really managed to get by quality control. This wasn't one of mine but the club member who was going to toss it was kind enough to let me keep it as a souvenir. It's defiantly going on the wall of shame. 馃槃

Premium Member
This is thread drift but remember the thread in the Reloading section about removing live primers? This illustrates why that is not a problem. If the primer in this picture didn't go off when it was jammed in sideways, then applying slow and steady pressure during removal won't, either.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is thread drift but remember the thread in the Reloading section about removing live primers? This illustrates why that is not a problem. If the primer in this picture didn't go off when it was jammed in sideways, then applying slow and steady pressure during removal won't, either.
Agreed, I have no problem recovering good primers from bad shells.

Registered
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.