Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not received merchandiise from Federal's "Field and Target Point's Program",even though they cashed one check in September of 2008 and one in October of 2008.These offers were found on the bottom of their four box cartons of shotgun shells sold at Wal-Mart. Since the fall they constantly informed me the knives are on "back order".The phone number I have used is 1-866-269-5194. Question: Has anyone else had this problem? JOND

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
If the knives are on back order, how could this be a scam? It can take a long time to get products shipped from China.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lbshootin- Did you try to contact them? What success? What did they tell you? Lastly,did they cash your check? JOND

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have not received 2 out of the last three orders I placed with them and yes, they cashed my checks. The phone contact #'s listed in this thread are helpful, because the order form does not provide any useful contact info. I assumed Federal was giving this low priority and perhaps had layed off the promo guys.

Russ Roberts
Las Vegas

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I sent the $2.00 cash and the 20 Bar codes for the Shirt also in October and I did not get anything back yet...... I emailed them about a month ago and have not heard from them yet either..... Poor customer relations I'd say

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I just now got of the phone with Lisa that i contacted at the above posted number, So guys all is not LOST she did say that they do have more Merchantdise on back order and they expect it to arrive at their location about the end of Feb, She was very nice on the phone and did say that the offer was only for the amount that they origanaly had on hand but because of the overwelming amount of replies that decided to honor the later offers and order more.... So for now """" FORGET BOUT IT""""" ( as the saying goes )( The check is in the mail )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.