Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You did good. The local Dick's ad said it was a max of 20 boxes.

I know! The limit was also listed on the "Sale" tag on the shelf with the ammo, but I filled the cart up both times, walked to the cashier with a straight face, made small talk about trapshooting and how good of a sale it was and walked out the door without a single comment about buying over the limit.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I hit the Dick's in King of Prussia, PA. This place usually has skids on the floor. They had 4 cases of 12's. I'll try another Dick's tomorrow.

·
Registered
303 Posts
The Walmart deal is not bad at ~$50 a flat. Used them at the grand and purchased 20 flats from my local store and had no issues with them. All great shells, no ftf or fte out of all of them. Have shot probably 17/20 flats now. Have cut the walmart and normal top gun apart and seem to be the same to me. If anyone has the deal around them do not be hesitant about buying a few cases.
AND i have reloaded them with 12s3 and fed primers. Seems to me they are same hull qulity as top gun. Again do not be afraid to buy them.. spend $1,000 on them and all shot fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts