Trapshooters Forum banner

Fed and Win shells, Wal-Mart, $21.74/100

6K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  fromtheplaines 
#1 ·
Hi people,
Found both Federal and Winchester promo shells at Wal-Mart in Hudson, WI for $21.74/100. Here's a pic.
Ammunition Font Auto part

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Wally world has been selling them both for some time. I used to buy the Fed. 4 packs because they had the same hull as Top Guns. I reloaded them for popper reloads. Now Fed. has gone to the" Euro Trash" hul for the 4 packs ,so I just buy the Estates now (the ones made in the USA). Wally has them fir $5.45 per box.

#21 ·
Living in Illinois with the FOID laws that isn't even possible. :17:

#27 ·
When I tried to order from academy online they wouldn't ship ammo to the state of Illinois. I explained I wasn't in Chicago, but they said no dice. I have seen not shipping stuff to Chicago and cook county. But I haven't dealt with a company who writes off the whole state. But to get back to the original point. The local Walmart sells those boxes for that price. But if I am going to buy ammo I would rather spend a few extra bucks at bass or gander.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.