Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just Received a fresh copy of T&F ( Ink Still drying ) this morning at 9:30 ...

What a great read ...
My favorite articles are the following ...

1. Upcoming Improvements for the ATA from Lynn Gipson.

2. Learn how to play the Guitar and apply it to Trap Shooting.

3. Adjusting your Gun & get Dialed in first.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

·
Registered
238 Posts
I don’t even have January yet!

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
You suck Norm! :D I am jealous. Heck I just got Januarys issue late last week. I don't even think the digital copy is available yet.

Reactions: Storeman

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Dang Ed, you too? I gotta have a long talk with my mail carrier! :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Dom does your copy have dog ears and fingerprints on it? I had a hard time about a year ago with my copies looking used or not getting them at all, went on for about six months. Called Trap and Field and they started sending them in a plain white envelop, problem solved. Different postal carrier also, may have been the problem.

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
I got the February issue of Trap&Field today in the mail. My mail carrier must have switched to skeet shooting. :D

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
I got mine today also Dom . Up on the good side of town.....

Reactions: Dukefan

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
I got mine today also Dom . Up on the good side of town.....
Good side of town? You live minutes from the Bi-Star offices and wasn't there a robbery and shooting a mile or two from you yesterday? :D

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
Good side of town? You live minutes from the Bi-Star offices and wasn't there a robbery and shooting a mile or two from you yesterday? :D
We both know 90 % of the crime is South of the river . Bad things flow down hill ...

Reactions: Dukefan

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
We both know 90 % of the crime is South of the river . Bad things flow down hill ...
For sure. After I heard the tune "Kansas City" I thought it would be fun to follow the line: "Standing on the corner at 12th Street & Vine". Very bad idea... There were not only "Crazy women there", I got mugged and car-jacked within 5 minutes! North of the river is much safer. :)
Listen to Dukefan....

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Must be just me,but the graphics layout looks like a popular mechanics from the late seventies.
Did it come with a stick of bubblegum ?
The guitar article looks interesting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts