Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I assume you are talking bullets/components to reload?! If so, go to any of the good forums and you will find plenty at a reasonable price to choose from! For example, master cast bullets out of Illinois is where I have been buying my 45 acp. Excellent and accurate and very cost effective-for example, I paid $68 delivered for 1000- 200 grn lswc for the 45 acp. I also hear good things about Penn bullets out of Pa. but more expensive. Lot of good places sir! Tom Rhoads

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
I buy my lead handgun bullets from Missouri Bullets (URL above). They offer several hardness grades and pass along some interesting information about bullet hardness and barrel leading - harder isn't always better when loading target-level ammo. Most of their bullets run $32-$38 per 500 and they use USPS Flat Rate shipping - I just received three boxes of 500 bullets each from the and the shipping was $13.

The only bullet I use that they don't offer is a hollow-base wadcutter in .357" diameter. They have to be swaged and like a lot of lead bullet vendors, they cast only.

Ed

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
Friendswood Bullet Co in texas.

Most 38 size are about 6 cents each.

Lots of sources out there, I like this one.

HM

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far, the best I've found are those sold at Missouri. I shoot 9mm all the way up to 45colt. With the flat rate included my cost is right at 8.25%cts a bullet on average. I'll check out the Friends and Mastercast sites today. Thanks for the feedback guys.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Try Extreme Bullets, xtremebullets.com.

I shoot a lot of their plated bullets and find them to be as accurate as the much more expensive jacketed bullets.

·
Registered
10,302 Posts
About the best price for lead bullets in popular handgun calibers is from Widener's Reloading Supply.

They also have bulk jacketed bullets, buy enough and shipping is included in price.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Natchez Shooters Supplies has everything needed for metallic reloading and great to deal with,shipping is fast and they have some great sales.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.