Favorite Gun Poll Results Analyzed
As the favorite gun poll is now closed, I have thoroughly analyzed the voting results. And as usual, you guys got it all wrong again!
Below is a listing of each gun and the votes received.
- Tri-Star (7) How could anyone vote for this gun. Do you guys even read this forum? Everyone knows this is a Turkish piece of crap and not worthy of any mention.
- Browning (58) Most all of these guns are factory ported and everyone knows porting is just a gimmick and hurts the value of any gun. Fifty-eight votes goes to show how uneducated these forum members are.
- Kolar (23) Might be my favorite if it were not named after plumbing fixtures. How can you like this gun when it reminds you of a faucet?
- Perazzi (69) How can anyone claim this gun to be their favorite with a straight face. I mean c'mon, the triggers break all the time after only a few rounds. Sheesh!
- Krieghoff (49) Sure, this is your favorite gun if you like seeing barrels blow up. Everyone knows these guns are dangerous ticking time bombs!
- Ljutic (22) These guns look like they were made in a World War Two Russian arms plant. Sure they are strong, but that does not overcome the fact that they are butt ugly. Besides, the name is spelled funny.
- Beretta (36) All of these guns are just Perazzi wannabee's and guys buy them because they are too cheap to buy the real thing.
- Bowen (1 ) I am surprised this gun even got one vote! After all, they are a staunch supporter of the dark site and that about sums it up!
- Bi-Star (9) Finally some intelligence shown by nine forum members. There is no finer gun available today than the Lamby Special! These nine voters are to be congratulated for their superior intellect and good looks.
- Seitz (11) It just goes to show that P.T. Barnum was right when you consider this gun. I mean how you can even entertain a vote for this gun when they slap a piece of plexiglass on the receiver so you can see the trigger guts. It didn't work on those wristwatches and it does not work for guns!
- Remington (12) Come on folks, were talking trap guns here not field guns! Besides that, didn't this company just belly up? Might as well just vote for Mossberg!
- Guerini (14) Another cheap Italian copy gun that try's to capitalize on stock car popularity by offering “Pit Stops.” Owners of these guns usually chew tobacco and wear Dale Jr. tee-shirts.
- Winchester (9) These nine voters hardly shoot anymore as they utilize walkers and wear oxygen generators due to their advanced age. Get real, those model 12's are like a hundred years old and kick like mules. Save your money and buy a new dribble cup!
- Alfermann (5) Trying to cash in with a German name when the brothers found out that the name Seitz was already taken. If you do a search you will find out that these brothers originally had a last name of Wanker prior to the change to Alfermann. I guess Wanker shotguns didn't sound too good.
- Fabarm (1) This brand got one vote because the forum member was drinking heavily and wanted to vote for Guerini and got confused. I can see that happen. After all, they are the same loser company.
- Blaser (5) How can anyone vote for a gun named after a type of sport coat worn by those that are too cheap to buy a suit?
- Benelli (0) Of course no one voted for this junk gun named after some obscure dictator from World War One!
- CZ (0) Who names a gun CZ? What does it stand for? No one in their right mind buys one of these worthless firearms.
- SKB (1) The guy that voted for this flawed firearm got confused after seeing the CZ above and thought we were playing scrabble here.
- None of the Above (9) These nine forum members do not even own a trap gun and only joined this site because they have a man crush on Tron.
Well there ya have it folks, the poll has proven once again that the vast majority of our forum members are clueless or borderline senile.
If I ever start another poll I will keep it simple so that you “dweebs” understand what you are voting on, like say seven and a half's or eights or what is the best choke tube.
Makes me want to go over to the dark site to see what's new about the Grand leaving Vandalia.