Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,965 Posts
Other than here on TS.com, I would say Key West.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Tronspace/media/photo1_zps9572c6d9.jpg.html" target="_blank">
photo1_zps9572c6d9.jpg
</a>

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Lake Erie (Walleyes), Missouri river in South Dakota (walleyes) Adams lake in Indiana ( blue gills) and the best was the Kenai river in Alaska for Sockeye. We will be going again in July
cubancigar2000_2008_0303152.jpg

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
My wife is the fisherperson here and she thinks our 9 acre pond it the best, it's about 75 ft from the back door of the house

Actually it is only about 7 acres now, we need rain, but it is still about 11-12 ft deep

Lots of crappie, catfish, bass, and bluegill and there are some monsters in there

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Rainy Lake on the Minnesota/Ontario border. The pike are aggressive-bordering-on-foolhardy:

little-pike-on-spoon-web_zpsc491a1ed.jpg

. . . and come in all sizes, including XXL:

18-pounder-being-released-web_zps8c5c5557.jpg

and the area supports a good native population of tennis balls and the water's not too deep.

Kyra-swims-for-ball-web_zps2ecd25b5.jpg

There's nothing like it! A holiday paradise for the whole family!

Neil

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Since they are in my backyard, I prefer the White River lakes on the Missouri/Arkansas border...Beaver, Table Rock, Bull Shoals and Norfork. Taneycomo is in there too, but it is a trout lake and all I know is bass. Martinpicker

·
Registered
185 Posts
South Central Utah. Otter Creek Reservoir (Lake Fishing), East Fork of the Sevier River (Fly Fishing), Tushar Mountains (Alpine Lake Fly Fishing).

Gus in Las Vegas

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I don't fish much - too much time training dogs - but for steelhead I like the Salmon River near Challis, and for trout I like the South Fork of the Snake downstream from Swan Valley ID.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Reelfoot lake.......Bluegill

grntitan_2009_2503306.jpg

This place you can't there from here......Crappie & Bluegill

grntitan_2009_2503307.jpg

·
Registered
767 Posts
For Bill Fish, west of Lands End, Cabo San Lucas. For Giant Tarpon, Cuba. Best Trico fishing for Trout, Missouri River upstream from Craig Montana. Giant Browns at night, AuSable River, Michigan. Lake trout older than you are, Canada.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts