Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
You have a keeper for sure. Enjoy your gift and more importantly, make sure you reciprocate with the other half. I’d go as far to say make sure you up her one. Good shooting, Rey

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
I have the same gun, but in the combo with the unsingle barrel as well. I like it a lot, even though I'm looking to buy a KX5 or 6.... The only complaint I have is it is very stiff to open.. Wish there was a way to loosen it up just a tad.. and I'm not a whimp.. I shot the unsingle barrel today in some vicious wind and think I did pretty good, 22 and a 23. Just to show you how bad it was.. I hit one a foot or 2 off the ground.. lots of dippers and risers to the moon.. The gun shoots where I point it.. I'm still a relatively newbie and have shot one 25 with the O\U the first time I shot it.
Bottom line, I'm sure you will enjoy it, congrats. Your wife sounds a lot like mine.. she's laid out the bread more than once for my enjoyment.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I had one about 10 years ago, and it was a great gun. It was one that I wish I still had. I sold it to help finance another. Should of kept it. Your wife has good taste. Dont sell it, or your wife. Congratulations and Happy Fathers day!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts