Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys check this out on youtube & would appreciate someone posting it: ?G2R RIP 2014

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That company could be the equivalent of Google for ammo sales,if they go public , $$$$$$

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
here ya go

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mJGH7cDFw7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Bad A$$ed round

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another plus, since the bullet is made of copper, no lead pollution, moe lead for us and it may give legs to more 9mm guns for our military

Give the troops what works.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
Boy, that is bad a$$. I wonder how expensive it will be, or will it be available at all, before Hussein's executive order mill gets fired up tomorrow after tonight's State of the Regime cacophony?

·
Registered
594 Posts
I noticed they didn't put any covering over the ballistic block, like someone who would be wearing heavy winter clothing. Flechette and fragmatation rounds have been around for ages. None have ever lasted past the trendy period.

Vern

·
Registered
759 Posts
I saw this on our local Fox News. They sounded worse than MSNBC building it up to be very lethal. I doubt it will last long on the open market because of how bad it is. It was designed to KILL!! What ammo for self defense isn't? Let's see how far it will go. Larry

·
Registered
7,686 Posts
My first question is how well they feed in s/auto pistols? No matter how good they performed ballistically, it'll not be any good if it turns your pistol into a single shot.

I hate to test these new High-Tech ammo, usually I have to spend couple hundred dollars to make sure it's reliable.

·
Registered
10,360 Posts
What Vern said.

Prefragmented ammo does not give RELIABLE sufficient penetration. The quickest way to lose a gun fight is to use ammo that will not reliably penetrate into blood bearing organs.

This stuff is going for $250 a box on the auction sites. I think I will stay with Gold Dot. Always feeds, always works.

The only "magic bullet" is an expanding bullet fired from a game rifle. Can anyone say Thirty Ought Six?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I don't believe this will be available to the military, due to restrictions on ammunition through the Geneva Conventions. Nor will it be available to civilians, because of its ability to penetrate some ballistic vests in use by police.

I'm quite sure it will be outlawed for civilian use by governments, and only be available for use by the highly trained individuals on police forces, against the ever more rambunctious and evil civilians roaming free in the streets.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Let me offer another perspective. Another BS company with another slick video looking for naive investors.

As others have said, nothing the military or law enforcement would ever use. Anyone who intends to ever use one-assuming they're ever actually produced - better have a good lawyer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts