Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have one on my Zoli and one on my Beretta and I love them. I needed a longer LOP anyways so it worked out perfectly. The mounting plate was just a hair smaller than my Zoli stock and I got the biggest they make so I made a 1/8” spacer plate out of aluminum that is slightly larger so I don’t chip the stock and it put the LOP right at 15-1/2” for me which is perfect. I have really liked it and the weight was an added bonus. I used three 1/8” spacers on the Beretta for the correct LOP.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm very recoil sensitive with a crappy shoulder and worn rotator cuff. I shoot skeet & trap, but even with my 10# Kolar with a perfectly fitting custom stock I still feel recoil badly and stopped shooting 12ga years ago as result. I tried one of these recoil pads today and it works much better than the pad I had on my Kolar. I had some old 1oz. steel 1,300fps shells that I had stopped using a couple years ago because they hurt too much after a few boxes and I tried some today and they were as soft as 7/8 oz. 980fps lead shells were on my old pad. Nice for folks like me with wimpy-ass shoulders. LOP on my FalconStrike is almost identical to my old pad so that posed no problems. I'm very happy with it and encourage anyone who is recoil sensitive to give it a try.

·
Registered
242 Posts
They don't look bad at all. Nice job H2O. Mind if I ask what the padding is on the combs of those guns?

·
Banned
14 Posts
Just tried the Falcon Strike on my Beretta DT11 (model 2103) and it works like a charm. It also looks like it will fit my Beretta 694. Does the Falcon Strike reduce recoil, exactly as advertised! Does it increase length of pull on a factory stock, yes they all do so one should plan for that increase.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I tried one and was very pleased. However I found the LimbSaver AirTech to be about equal for less price with more sizes available.

·
Registered
33,598 Posts
I have never before fired 3 dram handicap loads without a lot of discomfort and pain the next day in a break open gun until I put on a Falcon Strike. Now I can shoot heavy loads and while they are noticeably different than a light 1-1/8 oz load, I no longer suffer for it during or the next day.

Reactions: trapshootinkid25
21 - 28 of 28 Posts