·
Super Moderator
5,582 Posts

·
Registered
33,597 Posts
You can also check out reviews on their website

scroll down the bottom of the bottom page, “What Out Customers Say”

I have two, plan to buy a couple more, I bought my second one for 120 bucks when they had a Christmas sale.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
After Rick's review and posting of a photo I bought one for my Perazzi MX-8. After getting it I ordered a second one (the $120.00 Christmas special). The only downside is since they are fluid filled you can't grind them for a perfect fit. If you go to their site and type in your stock dimensions they will suggest the model closest to your stock size. The fit on the one on my MX-8 isn't near perfect but it is acceptable.

·
Supporting Vendor
10,438 Posts
They’re pretty cheap. I know some Sporties that can’t say enough about how great they are (these are very good shooters), so I think it would be at least worth a try.

·
Registered
33,597 Posts
Really nice you don’t have to cut or bore out stock, or buy a another 2 piece stock with reducer. You can remove the pad, put original back on it, sell the gun, put the FalconStrike on your new gun. If I could buy the plates alone, I would do so for all my shotguns and move the pad from one gun to another and store the guns on the metal plate, not the pad. Maybe I could use a metal spacer and attach the FS to that with nut inserts in the stock and machine screws to the FS plate.

·
Banned
531 Posts
I have one on my Browning, I wish they would add more replacement models instead of the universals, but I do like it,
I can say the customer service is incredible, and most times its the owner of the company you deal with. He is a stand up guy that wants to make your purchase a pleasant experience. good guy.

·
Registered
33,597 Posts
I have one on my Browning, I wish they would add more replacement models instead of the universals, but I do like it,
I can say the customer service is incredible, and most times its the owner of the company you deal with. He is a stand up guy that wants to make your purchase a pleasant experience. good guy.
Dittos on customer service.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I recently purchased and installed the Falconstrike on my Citori CX 12 gauge, 30 inch barrels. I did not find the reduction in recoil as impressive as stated by others. I was shooting 1 1/8 oz at 1250 fps.
I was concerned about the hardness of the pad. Mine feels like it might have too much fluid inside. I inquired about this to the manufacturer, but have not heard back from them.
The pad did in increase my LOP by over 1/2 inch, but am able to maintain a good gun mount.
I hope to shoot more with the new pad, maybe, I was expecting too much.

·
Registered
33,597 Posts
I recently purchased and installed the Falconstrike on my Citori CX 12 gauge, 30 inch barrels. I did not find the reduction in recoil as impressive as stated by others. I was shooting 1 1/8 oz at 1250 fps.
I was concerned about the hardness of the pad. Mine feels like it might have too much fluid inside. I inquired about this to the manufacturer, but have not heard back from them.
The pad did in increase my LOP by over 1/2 inch, but am able to maintain a good gun mount.
I hope to shoot more with the new pad, maybe, I was expecting too much.
I have two and and they do work. Have enabled me to shoot guns again that I developed sensitivity to. One thing not mentioned I had to learn for myself. You cannot hold a death grip with the stock hard against your shoulder. I have to use a relaxed hold to make it work. I think holding it too tightly compresses the pad to prevent it from working.

Shot my 3200 this week with it. I had an original red Remington pad that aged hard. Put the Falconstrike on it and it was like shooting a 410.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have one and am buying another one soon very easy to install and although they are not custom fit when you fold the rubber over they look good .The recoil was good but keep in mind they add about 1 and 3/8 inches to the stock

·
Registered
544 Posts
Friends that have them really like them...but they’re ugly (if you care about that kind of thing).

·
Registered
704 Posts
I spoke with Mark, designer/owner about my concerns of being over filled.
He said, it sounded like everything was as designed and offered satisfaction or full refund. Nice guy and listened to some suggestions on grind to fit base plate. I told him I wanted to keep the pad and would do more shooting.
All other shooters seem to be happy with the pad. I have access to an identical gun, with a Hi Viz pad and will make a side by side comparison.
I will let the other gun owner shoot it, also.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I spoke with Mark, designer/owner about my concerns of being over filled.
He said, it sounded like everything was as designed and offered satisfaction or full refund. Nice guy and listened to some suggestions on grind to fit base plate. I told him I wanted to keep the pad and would do more shooting.
All other shooters seem to be happy with the pad. I have access to an identical gun, with a Hi Viz pad and will make a side by side comparison.
I will let the other gun owner shoot it, also

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hello,
Any more updates or input on this product? I am looking to replace a R.A.D unit only because I can't cut the stock any shorter and with the R.A.D at the shortest setting and the thinnest pad KickEez available it is still 1/2" too long.
Thank you.
Mark

1 - 20 of 28 Posts