Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe that Show-me is Donny Gemes outfit, former Fajen employee and his operation is definitely not backyard.

As far as Fajens machines, I thought Fred Wenig bought those, but this is just heresay...dunno for sure.

Show-Me Gunstocks
Route 3 South
Wanta Linga
Warsaw, MO 65355
Phone: 660-438-4568
Fax: 660-438-4569

·
Registered
918 Posts
I just heard from a guy in MO. yesterday that was telling the story that Midway bought the equipment and rights to Fajen. I questioned it as Fajen® is a Registered Trademark of Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. Their website says the stocks are "now produced in several state-of-the-art plants around the United States."

Scott

·
Registered
419 Posts
Maconcustoms and Customgunstocks1 are the same folks. I don't think they are Show-me gunstocks. The phone numbers are not the same. I have purchased stocks from them and they have been ok. They are not super deals. You get what you pay for. The next ones will be cut by Show-me or I will go back to Wenig. Wenig stocks are a bit more money but they do a great job. I have restocked my 1100's and the best shooting stock for me is the Wenig. Good luck and have fun JIM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.