Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,394 Posts
Forget Ebay!!! Lot of them on there, but way way overpriced!!

$250-350 is normal around here.

Check out your states gun clubs, someone might be selling one without advertizing on the internet.

Good luck

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been looking at one now for $360 including shipping, but it still seems a little on the high side. If Cabelas would send me another one of those 20% off cards I could get a new one for $460.

·
Registered
12,394 Posts
There you go!

I've seen stuff on Ebay go for more then new prices lately, some very dumb or lazy people out there.

I sold mine a while back for $275 shipped. At $360 shipped not to bad, if it was in "good" shape. Shipping a 9000 will run about $30-35 USPS.

I could have gotten that out of mine if the exterior looked better. Most of the paint was gone on the base and I had rebuilt it myself with the help of ACE hardware!!

There is a place here that sells new one's for $500, when in stock.

What is Cabelas trying to get out of them if 20% drops the price to $460??

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
And if you have a Cabelas in you state there is tax. Don't forget shipping.
$360-$35 shipping =$335... A $250 savings. Why don't you ask the guy to give it to you.
Gamiliel and Midway list the press at $574. Just buy a new one. Oh yeah plus shipping.
No need to bash people who sell theirs for more than you want to spend. Especially when they "DO" sell for their price.
I don't understand people who bash prices. No one is twisting you arm to purchase it. Demand dictates price. If there is no demand the price comes down.
Maybe Obama will give you a grant for one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts